So, because I'm a list person, here are the pros and cons of getting it cut.
- I've had the same haircut for at least a couple of years now and am getting rather bored. Dyeing requires too much maintenance, so it's out of the question.
- Hair grows back!
- Right now I only like the way my hair looks after I've washed it, and I don't like to wash it every day.
- I had short hair all through college, so it's not uncharted territory.
- It would be fresh and exciting!
- I would no longer be able to rock the up-dos. See Exhibit A and Exhibit B.
- It took an endless amount of time (and patience) to get it to this length.
- Awkward "in-between" lengths are the worst if I decide to grow it back out.
I feel really lame for posting a picture of a celebrity, but oh well. This is pretty close to what I would get: a "long bob" with bangs. My hair is stick straight, but I would totally wear it wavy sometimes. Photo from beautysnob.com.
So what do you think? Thanks for humoring me on this somewhat trivial matter.