Erica from SheKnows.com asked several bloggers to predict trends for the upcoming year. At the time, I hadn't given much thought to the fashion forecast nor had I started shopping for spring, so I wasn't quite sure what to pick. I stand by my choice of short shorts, though I don't have the ideal pair yet: something loose, silky and high-waisted with a sash tie. The other bloggers had some great ideas! Check out the full article here!
So, now that spring is around the corner, what are you looking forward to wearing? Here are some things I'm in the mood for:
1. I'm totally with Christine in terms of color palette. Rather than the bold colors I often enjoy, all I can think about are soft, sweet neutrals like mauve and taupe.
2. The relaxed suit look and shorts with blazers.
3. Leather in light colors like my grey faux leather moto jacket. I would love a white leather skirt.
4. Lots of feminine frills like bows and ruffles.
5. The continued trend of interesting hosiery, socks with open-toe shoes and over-the-knee socks.
6. Lots more oxford flats.
7. Florals, polka dots and other punchy prints (solo or all mixed and matched).
That's what comes to mind at the moment. I'm sure my list will continue to grow as the mercury rises. What's on yours?